Welcome to your Media Center!
The administration, library staff, and faculty want the media center to be a vital part of your educational experience. The media center is open for student use from 7 AM until 4 PM each school day. The Media Program is committed to providing quality services and resources to our staff and students. We support the Vision and Mission of our system by providing quality literature and materials that reflect student interests and current issues, and provide curriculum supports that align with the Georgia Performance Standards and Georgia Standards of Excellence. We strive to foster an atmosphere that values literacy and promotes life-long learning.
Things to know about the Media Center:
1. Library books circulate for 2 weeks, with a maximum of two renewals
2. Reference materials do not circulate, photocopies may be made as needed
4. A variety of magazines are available
5. Wireless laptops are available for use while in the media center
6. During class, students must present a pass to remain in the media center
For more information on the media center, please see page 13 of the LCHS 2016-17 Student Handbook.