Fashion-Schools.org is proud to announce our fourth annual "Aspiring Fashion Professional" Scholarship Program. Our goal for this program is twofold:
- To promote fashion and its related fields as a career path for young people
- To encourage aspiring fashion professionals to research and understand what a career in fashion requires.
Our program offers scholarship opportunities to high school seniors in the US. A single $1000 scholarship will be awarded.
Scholarships will be awarded to high school seniors who:
- Intend to pursue a fashion related field at an accredited post-secondary school or college.
- Have a demonstrable record of academic success.
- Have a passion and drive for a fashion related career.
- Scholarship may be used at any accredited post-secondary school or college.
- Selection is based on the students high school academic performance combined with the student's application essay.
Selection is determined by the Fashion-Schools.org staff.
Scholarship is a one-year non-renewable scholarship.
Application and essay are submitted online at www.Fashion-Schools.org.
The scholarship is limited to high school seniors in the US pursuing a fashion related degree program at an accredited post-secondary school or college. Fashion related fields include, but are not limited to, the following programs:
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Merchandising
- Fashion Marketing
- Fashion Management
- Fashion Retailing
Deadline is June 1, 2017.