ACR is proud to announce our sixth annual "Aspiring Animation Professional" Scholarship Program. Our goal for this program is twofold:
- To promote animation and its related fields as a career path for young people
- To encourage aspiring animation professionals to research and understand what a career in animation requires.
Our program offers a scholarship opportunity to high school seniors in the US.
Scholarships will be awarded to a high school senior who:
- Intends to pursue an animation related field at an accredited post-secondary school or college.
- Has a demonstrable record of academic success.
- Has a passion and drive for an animation and/or design related career.
- Scholarships may be used at any accredited post-secondary school or college.
- Selection is based on the students high school academic performance combined with the student's application essay.
- Selection is determined by the AnimationCareerReview.com staff.
- Scholarship is a one-year non-renewable scholarship.
- Application and essay are submitted online at www.AnimationCareerReview.com.
- A single $1000 scholarship will be awarded.
The scholarship is limited to high school seniors in the US pursuing an animation related degree program at an accredited post-secondary school or college.
Deadline for applications is June 1, 2017. Scholarship winners will be announced in July 2017 and the scholarships paid in August, 2017.